Your concerns about migration

Are you afraid that you won’t be able to stay in Switzerland?

Did you come to Switzerland from another country together with your family? Perhaps you don’t yet know whether you will be allowed to stay in Switzerland. Or a decision has already been made that you should leave Switzerland. And you don't agree with the decision? Maybe you feel that the migration authorities are not moving forward. Or you don't understand what is going on.

Many things can be more difficult if you don't have a Swiss passport. Nevertheless, you have many rights!

  • Do you have questions about your rights?
  • Or do you need support?

Then give us a call!

What is meant by hearings?

Whenever it’s about you, it is important that you are listened to and that your opinion matters. This is your right. If the court or the KESB (Child and Adult Protection Authority) make a decision that impacts you, they will invite you to a hearing. At the hearing, you will be listened to and you can ask questions.

What is meant by Ombuds Office?

The KESB (Child and Adult Protection Authority), social workers, courts and the police are there to provide you with help and support and to safeguard your rights. However, there are also times when things do not work as they should. In such cases, you can contact us and we will help you.